Lead based paint Lead is a toxic metal that can cause a variety of extremely dangerous health problems – and commonly shows up in older homes. In fact, if even traces of lead are ingested or absorbed into the body, serious health problems are likely to occur, including brain damage, kidney damage, nerve damage,…

Read More

1.  Waiving a home inspection. The sellers are required to disclose any defects in the house – but it’s never wise to stop there. We recommend that 100% of homebuyers pay for a professional home inspection. The few hundred dollars it costs will be the best money you’ve ever spent, giving you a peace of…

Read More